Product of The Rag Company.
Note: Stocks are limited, out of stock items ordered will take 2-4 weeks to arrive in South Africa.
|8 x 10 Inches (20cm x 25cm)
|70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
|Border / Edging:
|100% Split Microfiber
|Country of Origin:
TRC's new CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Sponge Value You Will Find - Premium 70/30 Blend Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! Its large 10" x 6" x 3" size is perfect for this type of higher-end microfiber wash sponge. TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfiber sponge than previously available. You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash sponges and pads of similar quality and performance in a much smaller size at a higher cost. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
The CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Sponge:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction:The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding:Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR):Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
G Shift is the Official Dealer and Reseller of The Rag Company Products in South Africa!