Product of The Rag Company.
Note: Stocks are limited, out of stock items ordered will take 2-4 weeks to arrive in South Africa.
|8 Inches (20cm)
|70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
|Border / Edging:
|Buttersoft Suede Microfiber
|100% Korean Split Microfiber
|Country of Origin:
The Smitten Interior Mitt is a unique two-sided interior tool designed by the TRC team to safely and effectively take on the cleaning and maintenance needs of all interior surfaces by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere. On one side is the same world-class twist loop weave material as our top-of-the-line Twistress and Twist N' Shout detailing / drying towels and on the other side is a double layer of our famous Everest 800(silky soft medium pile plush) detailing towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft microfiber suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
- Partner With Your Favorite Leather Cleaner (Yellow Twist Loop Side) or Leather Protectant (Light Grey Everest 800 Plush Side) for Outstanding Results Every Time
- Effective with All-Purpose Cleaners For Panel / Console Wipe Downs and Dash Dusting
- Safe For Cleaning All Electronics and Screens
- Conveniently Store In Your Console For Quick and Easy Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Perfect Microfiber Interior Detailing Tool for all Automotive, Airplane, Boat, and RV Applications
Additional Product Details:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge For Streak-Free Performance
- Easy To Clean and Wring Out
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Leather, Wood, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Paint and Clearcoat Surfaces
- Extremely Durable With Premium Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment(Karl Mayer)
G Shift is the Official Dealer and Reseller of The Rag Company Products in South Africa!