Contact Us to find out whether there is a Big Brake Upgrade solution for your vehicle.
- Powerbrake R-Line race pads are manufactured for us by one of the world's leading off road race pad manufacturers.
- The materials selected for our range are based on over 10 years of experience at the highest level of off road racing.
- Our range easy to understand, consisting of 3 x compounds that cater for any level of off road racing.
- The materials within our R-Line pad range have been used to win FIA Cross Country World Championships and the infamous Dakar Rally.
- Extremely stable performance over the widest range of off road race conditions (including: gravel, sand, mud, snow and water crossings).
- Unmatched pad wear life in off road race conditions.
- Kind to discs exhibiting very low disc wear at the correct operating temperatures.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should you choose Powerbrake R-Line off road race pads?
Powerbrake R-Line race pads are manufactured for us by the world’s leading off road race pad manufacturer. The specific compounds have been carefully selected by our engineers after over a decade of off road race experience at the highest levels. After more than a decade of extensive testing with leading factory teams and some of the world’s best drivers, we have selected three off road race compounds that we know will offer exceptional performance over the widest range of off road race conditions (including: gravel, sand, mud and water-crossings).
How many different pad compounds are there in the Powerbrake range?
We have carefully selected just 3 x off road race pad compounds. These 3 x compounds will cater to any level of off road racing, from mid-pack ‘gentleman racers’ to the top factory teams competing in the FIA Cross Country World Cup, Dakar Rally or any regional or national off road race series. By keeping the pad compound options simple our customers are able to easily identify the pad compound that will best suite their application. We have extensive experience over many years with each of the three proven materials in our range and can recommend them with utmost confidence.
What pad profiles can you supply your R-Line race pads in?
Naturally we stock all our race pads in the pad profiles that our own R-Line race calipers. We can also quote on supplying our race pads in other pad profiles and do this regularly for our race customers who may have some older race calipers in their race car fleets or may be racing vehicles that are still equipped with OEM brake calipers. Contact our sales team to discuss any race pad requirements that you may have.