Now available for pre-order. 1st deliveries middle of December-2020.
For the automotive enthusiast, car talk can take place anytime, day or night. With coffee being one of the most social beverages of choice, it made sense to support the conversation. G Shift is offering custom designed mugs which appeal to all types of enthusiasts.
The BMW M3 Engine Collection:
The BMW M3 has long been regarded as the benchmark performance saloon since it was introduced around 30 years ago. At the heart of these cars, their engines are impressive feats of engineering, often ahead of their time in terms of development and performance.
This collection of mugs features each of the engines fitted to the 6 generations of M3 which have been launched to date. One side of the mug shows a detailed image of the engine itself, and the other side of the mug lists specifications such as engine capacity, power and torque. There are also 5 quick facts about each engine, which you can ponder on alone, or debate with friends, colleagues or family members while on a break.
Mugs can be purchased individually, or as a complete set.
Ideal if you are a Petrolhead at heart, and want to kit out your kitchen, pause area or man cave. Also highly recommended as a unique gift to fellow Petrolheads.
About Printed Mugs:
- A-Grade Ceramic mugs used for printing.
- Mugs are Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
- Mug dimensions: +-325ml, 96mm tall x 82mm round.
- Mugs are packaged safely in boxes to prevent damage.
- Can be shipped across South Africa.
- Mugs can be purchased individually or as a set (quantity can be updated at checkout).
- Note that there is a lead time of up to 20days for delivery. Orders are processed every 7 days for out of stock items. The remaining 13 days in the lead time are to cater for the turnaround time for the suppliers, as well as courier delivery times.
- No refunds will be processed for made-to-order mugs, however Exchanges will be considered. Refer to the Terms of Service for more information.
* Mug Designs copyright of G Shift (Pty) Ltd.
** Do not use abrasive cleaning cloth / sponge pad to clean - damage to printed artwork could occur.