Contact Us to find out whether there is an Aftermarket / Performance Brake Disc and Pad solution for your vehicle.
- Powerbrake RS-series discs are cast from a proprietary high-carbon alloy that will offer improved stability and service life at high operating temperatures.
- The RS-Series slot pattern was developed specifically for street and track day use.
- The slots increase initial bite, vent away pad friction gasses and gently scrub carbonised pad material from the surface of the pads.
- All RS-Series discs are coated with our proprietary black surface coating that ensures quickest bed-in and eliminates any chance of the pads being contaminated by the oil coatings used by many of our competitors.
- All RS-Series discs feature our Max Temp Recording (MTR) system that provides a permanent record of the peak operating temps reached by the discs.
- Discs are the same size as the factory discs and are direct replacement items.
- Comprehensive fitment and bed-in instructions are included will all RS-Series discs.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend running the following pad compounds in conjunction with our RS-Series discs for track days:
- Entry-level track day use on light to medium weight cars running street legal tyres – Endless PB05 pads
- Entry-level track day use on medium weights cars running street legal tyres – Endless PB08 pads
- Entry-level track day use on medium to heavyweight cars running semi-slick tyres – Endless ME20 pads
Brake fluid recommendations:
We highly recommend upgrading the brake fluid in any car that will be used for track days:
- Entry-level track day use on medium to heavyweight cars running semi-slick tyres – Endless RF650 brake fluid.